This course will cover the basic skills and knowledge in wiring and electrical troubleshooting in automatic irrigation systems. Graduates of this course will be able to assess the operation, testing and repairing of extra low voltage systems used in irrigation automation.
- Install and termination of low voltage wiring for solenoid operated valves to common irrigation
- Use of multi core cable
- Use of single strand cable
- Cable joining methods
Who is the Course for?
The course is appropriate for people involved in the assessment, testing and repairing of extra low voltage systems used in irrigation automation.
How to study
Mode of Delivery
The Course will be delivered via Virtual Classroom.
Course Program & Duration
The Course is delivered over 2 half day Virtual Classroom sessions from 9:30am - 1:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time).
8 - 9 February 2023
9:30am - 1:30pm AEST (Brisbane Time)
Students require Basic computer knowledge and skills in order to download course materials and complete online Post-Course Assessments.
|| Company Member
|| Individual Member
Cancellation Refund Policy
Cancellations received more than ten days in advance of the commencement of the training course will be subject to a 10% administration fee of the course fee paid, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case no penalty will be applied
- Cancellations received between 5 and 10 working days before commencement of the course may forfeit 50% of the course fee
- Cancellations within 5 working days of the commencement of the course may forfeit 100% of the course fee, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case a 10% penalty may apply
- By prior arrangement substitution of a student may be acceptable without incurring additional costs and must be approved by Irrigation Australia Training before commencement of the course
- Non-attendance without notice will result in the full course fee being charged
How to Enrol
- Download and read the IAL Handbook Training Terms and Conditions
- Click on the 'Register Now' button
- Complete the online enrolment form that you will receive after you register
- Ensure payment is made seven (7) days prior to course commencement
- Resources will be made available to download after the online enrolment form is completed
Note: If registrations have closed, please contact our office T. (07) 3517 4000 and speak to a member of our training team regarding enrolment under special consideration.