Our Irrigation systems auditor training course is nationally accredited and offers candidates the skills and knowledge to become a Certified irrigation Systems Auditor as per skill set AHCSS00099 Irrigation Systems Auditor.
This skill set provides the skills and knowledge required to:
- assess irrigation systems and site operations
- collect and manage data
- analyse and present research information, and
- prepare irrigation systems audit reports within the irrigation industry.
- A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment
- The ability to write, present and audit reports on irrigation systems
- Skills required to determine and manage irrigation and pumping systems
- Experience with hands-on field auditing and assessing irrigation systems and site operations
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone looking to become responsible for assessing and auditing irrigation systems and operations. This course provides candidates with an incredible opportunity to gain a nationally recognised certification.
Become a Certified Irrigation Systems Auditor
A Certified Irrigation Systems Auditor is an industry professional who can assess and audit irrigation systems and operations, provide advice and offer solutions for best practice irrigation.
Units of Competency
- AHCIRG435 Determine hydraulic parameters for an irrigation system
- AHCIRG438 Select and manage pumping systems for irrigation
- AHCIRG507 Audit irrigation systems
- AHCWRK502 Collect and manage data health and safety processes
- AHCWRK510 Audit site operations
- AHCWRK513 Write and present reports
- AHCIRG437 Schedule irrigation
How to study
Mode of Delivery
The Course will be delivered Face-to-Face with post-course assessments.
Course Program & Duration
The Course is delivered over 5 full days Face-to-Face from 8:30am - 4:30pm (Local Time).
This course must be completed within 3 months from enrolment.
29 August - 2 September 2022
8:30am - 4:30pm (Local Time)
Students will be required to successfully complete a Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment at Certificate IV level.
To be eligible you must have three years relevant and documented experience as an irrigation designer, agronomist, advisor, consultant or manager
|| Company Member
|| Individual Member
Payment made by Individuals: In accordance with the 'Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015', the maximum amount of fees that may be collected in advance is $1,500. This means that if you enrol into a full fee-for-service qualification, you will need to pay by instalments. The first payment may be no more than $1,500 in accordance with the standards. This does not apply to companies or businesses who wish to pay the course fee upfront. Please contact IAL for further information on 07 3517 4000 or at [email protected].
Cancellation Refund Policy
- Cancellations received more than ten days in advance of the commencement of the training course will be subject to a 10% administration fee of the course fee paid, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case no penalty will be applied
- Cancellations received between 5 and 10 working days before commencement of the course may forfeit 50% of the course fee
- Cancellations within 5 working days of the commencement of the course may forfeit 100% of the course fee, unless the student is able to transfer to a future course, in which case a 10% penalty may apply
- By prior arrangement substitution of a student may be acceptable without incurring additional costs and must be approved by Irrigation Australia Training before commencement of the course
- Non-attendance without notice will result in the full course fee being charged
How to Enrol
- Download and read the Terms and Conditions
- Click on the 'Register Now' button
- Complete the online enrolment form that you will receive after you register
- Ensure payment is made seven (7) days prior to course commencement
- Resources will be made available to download after the online enrolment form is completed
Note: If registrations have closed, please contact our office T. (07) 3517 4000 and speak to a member of our training team regarding enrolment under special consideration.